Pound the Puss Pound the Puss

This was awesome. It's great to see quality content still being uploaded to Newgrounds.

I really enjoy these types of adventure games, as Conker's Bad Fur Day is an all-time favourite of mine. The length of this game was perfect, I enjoyed it the whole way through. The puzzles weren't too easy, but were far from being hard, so it kept it from getting boring or frustrating. The cutscenes were hilarious. The art, animation, sounds and music were all great. This is a memorable game that I will most likely revisit. It seems like you knew exactly what you wanted to achieve with the game and did so with fine results.

I hope to see more content from you in the future.
Also, was this game developed in Flash, or was it another program?

OrangePylon responds:

Wow, that sure is some high praise. Thanks a lot. I wasn't as confident in this game as your review makes me seem, but after the great reception it's gotten over the past month, I'm really glad I followed through with this project. I'm glad I finally got to do something where I could let all my stupid ideas run loose.

I did make this in Flash, yes (CS4, to be precise). I used ActionScript 2.0, which is kind of a dead language, but it got the job done for me since it's all I know.

Climb Jon Hamm's Dick! Climb Jon Hamm's Dick!

A masterpiece, what an achievement to get on top of his dick!

ItsTheAshtray responds:

Haha YES

Dress Up Yourself: WC Ed. Dress Up Yourself: WC Ed.

The air horn doesn't make a noise!
I was really excited to play this game, some nice art and such and quite a pleasing game to play but when I saw that air horn it was just... meant to be.

Sorry but this fucking sucks

Potato The Destroyer Potato The Destroyer

My favorite game about potatoes

Shine Shine

Awesome game and I like how it works, except I forget about that orb and how it can't hit platforms sometimes.

Obamapology Obamapology

This is gold

GARDINI GARDINI

Nice work man

rhys510 responds:

thanks :D

Pico's School 2 Pico's School 2

lol jesus christ people got fucking pissed by this, great job!!!

The C word The C word

Beautiful game

Greed... Greed...

lol the game is a short and funny experience but I'd say the best thing about it is the people who get so frustrated with it. Or people trying to tell you how to make a game.